March 26, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

In a faraway land, long ago, there lived a King and his fair Queen. Many years they had longed for a child, and finally their wish was granted. A daughter was born, and they called her Aurora. Yes, they named her after the dawn, for she filled their lives with sunshine. And our story begins on that most joyful day... 
~Sleeping Beauty

I am so excited to share our latest fairy tale shoot with you! This one is extra special because we finally got to collaborate with out favorite vintage rental company in Dallas, Rent My Dust! Thank you, Rita! You are a rockstar!

My sweet friend, Ashlea, yet again rocked the hair and makeup. I never cease to be amazed with her talent! Our models, Mack and Patric were the perfect pair to play Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming. They both are beautiful, fun loving and totally fierce at that! I couldn't be happier with how these turned out :) 

Be sure to check out Rent My Dust and become a fan of her page! Also, let us know what you think! 

Have a beautiful week. Check back tomorrow for Miss Emily's senior session! Can't wait to show you. 

Enjoy :)




































































2 comments:

  1. Once again you amaze me :)

    Love you.

    ryley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these fairy tale photoshoots!

    ReplyDelete